Peabody Energy Australia may be the world’s largest private-sector coal company. The organization serves metallurgical and thermal customers in 25 countries on five continents.
We presently come with an exciting chance readily available for a Senior Continuous Improvement (CI) Specialist Process and Training dealing with the continual Improvement and Resource Optimisation team to become based at our South Queensland Office.
Reason for the function
Reporting towards the CI Manager, the Senior CI Specialist Process and Training, will require responsibility for supporting deployment of standardised CI processes and tools over the Australian platform. This role might find you working across all Australian mines and offices, working carefully using the senior management teams over the sites.
- Supporting the implementation of proper CI process over the platform through delivery of focused CI training, coaching and mentoring when needed
- Assessing training needs and championing delivery of CI training
- Possession of development and deployment of normal CI best practice processes
- Championing CI collaboration across our 9 mines and offices through ideas discussing and driving operations to keep formal idea tracking processes
- Utilising formal assessments of CI culture whatsoever operations and dealing with site CI managers over the operations to determine CI culture and address any hurdles to boost this culture
- Supporting effective rollout of automated MOS processes
- Supporting operations with execution of Structured Improvement Interventions
- Possession of formal CI processes and behave as lead process specialist in supporting operational CoE activities
- Selection of timely reports to stakeholders summarising analysis, conclusions and suggestions, clearly and concisely defining & motivating actions to enhance business performance
- Supporting growth and development of Data Analytics capacity for identifying business improvement potential across open cut operations
- Knowledge of and assistance in growth and development of standardised metrics for reporting across all quantity of a business: Proper, Tactical and Operational
- Support growth and development of detailed analytics strategy over the Australian platform
Experience and qualifications
- Continuous Improvement Process deployment experience
- Excellent presenting, conflict resolution and communications
- Advanced data handling skills: Stand out analysis using data import, pivot tables and graphical outputs
- Problem-solving using structured approaches and tools
- Understanding of Performance Management methods and metrics
- Training, coaching or mentoring experience, building skills in workgroups preferred
- Mining or connected industrial process understanding and experience preferred
- Team-based analysis of site operational performance covering management processes, operational systems and mindsets and behaviours
Our mission would be to provide our employees by having an empowered, collaborative, friendly and safe work atmosphere according to mutual respect and trust. Our dynamic growth strategy ensures you will find ongoing possibilities to operate the main thing on the sources industry, both in our Australian and worldwide offices.
Affect Peabody Energy today and also be your job around.
To learn more, visit www.peabodyenergy.com/careers or click apply today.
Please apply directly as submissions from recruitment agencies won’t be considered without prior approval. All applications is going to be treated as highly private and won’t be disclosed beyond HR & the potential employer.
Peabody Energy Australia is definitely an equal chance employer.