- Fare Availability:
- How to look for Availability:
- Fare Class:
- How you can Book:
- Vehicle Rentals
- Activities and Tours
- Travel Cover
- Strategies for saving when utilizing charge cards at worldwide destinations:
- April eleventh – 18th
- Case ONE SAMPLE travel date, for additional availability, please stick to the “Fare Availability” and “How to look for Availability” instructions below
- Valid for travel around the outbound from April – mid May or September – November for Monday through Thursday departures and returns. Availability is restricted. Must purchase a minimum of three days prior to departure
- Please be aware that although this fare applies sometimes of posting, if the publish is much more than 2 days old, the fare is probably gone.
How to look for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and employ the next search criteria:
- Departing from: ORD
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: JL JL
- Destination: SGN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: JL JL
- (Click Advanced Routing Codes connect to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of cheapest fares”
- Period of stay “3-10” (the max time frame is seven days. So -7, 5-12, 7-14 etc)
You can’t buy tickets using ITA. To purchase, follow our instructions within the “How to Book” section below.
- ORD – NRT (Tokyo, japan – Narita) // HND (Tokyo, japan – Haneda) – SGN (Ho Chi Minh City) – NRT – ORD
- Two allowed at $100 each.
- How to capitalize of the Stopover
Japan Airlines is part of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. Mileage earning with American is really as follows:
- Miles Traveled: 17,958 miles or 3. cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 8,979 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 5,387 miles
How you can Book:
- Support us by utilizing our Priceline connect to book with dates available on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- Priceline’s risk-free round-the-clock cancellation policy here.
- HotelsCombined – One of the main hotel meta-search engines like google. Search all of the hotel an internet-based travel agencies with one search.
- Car Rentals – Among the world’s leading vehicle rental agencies. Includes virtually all of the brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
Activities and Tours
- Viator – The planet&aposs largest industry for destination activities and tours
- Allianz Global Assistance – the planet leader in travel cover
- Visa Needs: Us Residents – Visa needed just before arrival. Other nationals, look into the TIMATIC Visa Database.
- Currency: Vietnamese Dong (VND). $1USD = 22,738 VND
Strategies for saving when utilizing charge cards at worldwide destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Charge Cards to reduce worldwide purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get the taxes refunded while shopping
- How to prevent Worldwide Data Roaming Charges
For a lot of latest cheap Chicago Flight Deals:
- Visit the The Chicago Flight Deals page
* The Flight Deal will get a commission if you are using the Priceline, accommodation, vehicle rental, activities, or travel cover affiliate links to create a booking or apply and it is approved for any charge card using our link above. Appreciate your ongoing support.
To make certain you obtain our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, or sign up for The Flight Deal Feed or Subscribe via Email (Daily)
The Flight Deal is not purchased travel services or products. We furnish you with with details about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to definitely their sites. The data published through the Flight Deal is valid during the time of publication. However, we’ve no control of the suppliers, so we therefore don’t warrant or be certain that their offers won’t change or become unavailable. Nor shall we be accountable for their goods, services or websites content. Please visit their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all sorts of relevant terms and conditions.
How To Get The Cheapest Flights Every Time
Michael Danger: walking is cheaper. But shoes only last 1000 kms. (600 miles)
Dennis Tedder: You know what, you wasted a few minutes of my fucking life by starting out, don't fly. Fuck you. You say cheapest flights then you start by don't fly and craigslist. Fuck you.
A O: Dennis Tedder yeah that pissed me off too.
Tieemree Chum: Wow…thanks…I'm from Kansas, and yes, I have internet. 🙂 Made me laugh! :)
sujithhind: Great video content! Apologies for butting in, I would appreciate your initial thoughts. Have you ever tried – Proutklarton Key Fuel Plan (do a search on google)? It is a good one of a kind guide for discovering a hidden Airline Loophole to get you thousand dollar flights for twenty minus the headache. Ive heard some amazing things about it and my work colleague got amazing results with it.
Matt Tierney: I am from Missouri which if this class act from the video didn't know splits Kansas City in half. A metropolitan population of almost 2.3 MILLION. Also home to companies such as SPRINT, GARMIN, oh and the first city in the United States, also the world to have and help launch google fiber. The fastest internet provider on the planet. I'd love to rant more but I have to go milk some cows, flirt with my sisters, and attend monster truck rallys? If you are going to make a channel, or video about traveling, do your research. Don't talk shit on a state, city, or in this case neighboring state until you've experienced it yourself. \n\nYours truly,\nKansas City \n\n(Once again we have two of them)
Angie Wagenfuehr: If you do not take a flight in your itinerary, you are considered a 'no show'. The remainder of your flights will automatically be cancelled and you will have to buy a new ticket at the current fare. Skipping a flight is bad advice.
Ahmad Razaq: Try Skyscanner, it works like Kayak too actually…
Danny Dover: +Ahmad Razaq Will do!
TheAusrali: skyscanner is the best