I had been born and elevated in historic Bardstown, Kentucky and I’m prepared to put my extensive understanding from the area to get results for you. My experience on every side of property transactions (locating and financing) enables me to help you in your Bardstown property needs.
Located in the middle of Kentucky, Bardstown, Bloomfield, Springfield, New Haven along with other surrounding areas offer spectacular scenery, marvelous occasions and famous attractions.
Bardstown’s status because the Bourbon Capital around the globe is well-known, but you’ll also find all amazing attractions like My Old Kentucky Home Condition Park, the Abbey of Gethsemani and Springhill Winery.
At JerryJanes.com, you’ll discover that searching homes for purchase in Bardstown and nearby areas is simple and easy. Additionally to residential listings, I additionally represent farms, land, industrial and commercial property. For just about any questions, or you will be ready to take the next phase within the selling or buying process, you shouldn't hesitate to make contact with me.
- Full-time Realtor in Bardstown and Nelson County
- Graduate of real estate Institute
- Apprentice Auctioneer
- Person in Old Kentucky Home Board of Realtors, Kentucky Association of Realtors, Greater Louisville Association of Realtors, and also the Nar
- Knowledgeable and experienced with lots of different property including residential, farms, commercial, light and high industrial.
- Resided entire existence in Bardstown/Nelson County
- Married to Pleasure Brooks
- Six children and ten grandchildren
- Vietnam Veteran: 1968-1969 Northern I Corp – South Vietnam
- Person in Planning and Zoning Committee for 4 years
- Bardstown City Councilman for 17 years
- Mayor Pro Tem for eight years under two mayors
- Chairman of Finance Committee
- Chairman of Police Committee
- Chairman of Entertainment Committee
- Chairman of Bethlehem Senior High School Fund Raising – School built gymnasium and 7 classrooms, Elevated over 1.5 million dollars