designboom’s comment policy guidelines
in most cases, when we publish something, it is because we are genuinely thinking about the topic.
hopefully you’ll share this interest and knowing much more about this, please share!
our goal within the discussion threads would be to have good conversation so we prefer constructive opinions.
we and our readers enjoy entertaining ones.
designboom welcomes alerts about typos, incorrect names, and so on.
the correction reaches the discretion from the publish editor and could not occur immediately.
let’s say you disagree using what we or any other commenter says?
let us listen to it! but please realize that offensive, inappropriate,
or simply plain annoying comments might be deleted or shortened.
– don’t make racist, sexist, anti-semitic, homophobic or else offensive comments.
– do not personally insult the authors or perhaps your fellow commenters.
– please stay away from offensive words, replacing a couple of letters with asterisks isn’t a valid workaround.
– do not incorporate your website or e-mail address inside your comments with regards to self-promotion.
– please respect jury verdicts and don’t discuss offensively around the competition results
(there’s just one fist prize, and designboom usually asks well known professionals to assist us to advertise talent.
additionally towards the awarded designs, we all do feel that the majority deserve our attention, that’s the reason we publish
the very best 100-200 records too.)
a hyperlink is permitted in comments as lengthy because they add value by means of information, images, humor, etc.
(links towards the first page of your family web or blogsite aren’t okay).
unwelcome links (to commercial services or products of others, offensive material etc. ) is going to be redacted.
yes, junk e-mail will get banned. no, we don’t publish fake comments.