– Oversee the operations, investment performance, and proper direction of the portfolio of company-owned multifamily assets which are either stabilized, under-renovation, or under-construction.
– Monitoring income and earnings growth, oversight from the renovation and capital improvement programs, benchmarking, budget variance analysis, and operational reporting.
– Develop and hang goals, and implement processes and operations to maximise revenue and control expenses over the portfolio.
– Reports straight to real estate BOD.
– Maximize income and property values by managing earnings, expenses, and lengthy term asset strategy inside the framework of every investment’s objectives.
– Proactively oversee the development process for brand new developments and also the repositioning and leasing of worth-add projects in addition to collaborate using the Property Services and Development groups to examine monthly draws to gauge budget compliance, oversee construction contracts, and alterations in scope of these projects.
– Collaborate with Property Management to build up annual strategic business plans, operating budgets, and recommend techniques for each property to maximise value and meet their investment objectives. Develop forecasts for earnings, expenses, and capital enhancements.
– Review and evaluate each property’s monthly and quarterly financial and operational performance against budget, in addition to pro forma. Provide analysis of great issues and suggestions to senior management.
– Create a thorough knowledge of industry trends along with the economic, supply/demand, and demographic motorists for every property market.
– Conduct on-site visits collaborate with property managers, Development, and Property Services review competitive projects.
– Review contracts including purchase and purchase contracts, financing documents, 3rd party vendor contracts, and partnership contracts.
– Calculate and recommend quarterly and annual investor distributions for every asset.
– Maintain relationships and manage communications with equity partners.